PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA CC industrial relations (current airline staff only)
Old 15th Oct 2010, 08:50
HiFlyer14

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The PCCC also promises it is open to everyone. I already know of two cabin crew members who told me that they simply had their membership terminated without any reason being given but their view was that their forum postings asked some uncomfortable truths. That makes it 298.
Complete claptrap. Anyone who reads our forum will know that you are lying. There are all sorts of questions on there - and people from all fleets, including Mixed Fleet, with varying views. Additionally, there are several threads asking for cabin crew views on certain subjects. Now, when have you ever seen that on CrewForum, or BASSA forum?

The forum is not "open to everyone". It is open to BA serving cabin crew only. One person, who has been sacked from BA, is no longer a member of our forum, by virtue of the fact that they no longer work for BA.

Unlike CrewForum, we feel that only the views of serving cabin crew are what count in this situation which affects us all. Getting retired CSDs (or even sacked employees) who have an axe to grind to put in their two pennuth is unhelpful and unnecessary. It simply serves to inflame the situation.

I guess, in a nutshell, you could say we have principles, and we abide by them. Cabin crew are enjoying the "freshness" that it brings.

Spindoctor and Plodding - thanks for your comments, much appreciated. Watch this space.