PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA CC industrial relations (current airline staff only)
Old 13th Oct 2010, 23:26
Bridchen

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
HAHAHAHAHAH I should imagine most people, like me, who've left BASSA are hesitant to commit themselves to a union in financial terms, as we all got so ripped off by our last one. If I wasn't paying for them to negotiate, which they successfully refused to do, then what for? The only thing I ever required them to do was negotiate or tell me about proposals. Instead they just lost them for us. Genius! If BASSA doesn't sort itself out and continues to employ skill-free negotiators like DH and LM, the PCCCs membership will increase proportionally with the loss of faith in BASSA. If the PCCC is effective, subs will be paid. Do I get a refund for BASSA's job not done, by the way? I'm not so wealthy I can afford to chuck away the hundred odd quid I paid in subs, while BASSA reps were refusing to sit at the table that they were paid to sit at. Did these same reps still take the time off that they were derostered for when they didn't turn up for meetings? Did they take their money from the BASSA coffers for their missed trips? These and other sticky questions to be sidestepped by your BASSA reps shortly.