PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - MANCHESTER - 8
Thread: MANCHESTER - 8
View Single Post
Old 12th Oct 2010, 13:33
wanna_be_there

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The basis is, in reality there wasnt actually a delay, but I think somewhere along the line, a lack of communication is to blame for the pax being angry (which is usually how things can escalate).
Yes in an ideal world it would be great to land 37 minutes early, get straight to gate and get out of there, but in an economic reality that won't always happen.
Co-incidently, the EY 15 arrived at 06:56 yesterday and went straight to stand, nearly 15 minutes early, I dont see much praise about that. If something goes wrong, then people have something to say, if something goes right, then hardly any credit is given, its part of the way we live nowdays I suppose.

You win some, you loose some.

Regarding this debate, Unless there is another silly comment about how useless MAN is, thats all I will say on the matter.

I apologise to any readers who have been bored by this, but I refuse to let my local airport get a slagging off when
a) they wernt really to blame for the scenario.
b) it was a non event, the plane arrived at gate near enough on time, so no pax lost any time. I just think its been blown waay out of proportion.