PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA CC industrial relations (current airline staff only)
Old 11th Oct 2010, 22:22
Syndicate9

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
betty gorl
As Ba said that only aprox 1000 were not in the union as of 25 June. I can only go by the figures quoted by, you, Bassa members,
I've said this a dozen times before. I'm not cabin crew!
Despite what you say, according to someone else's figures posted above there were 3,000 people who were and did not belong to the union at that time, of whom1 in 3 voted to accept BA's offer. In earlier posts someone, maybe you, declared that this was because 2,000 people left the union at the last minute and therefore couldn't vote. I simply pointed out that this was ridiculous and didn't stand up to the slightest scrutiny.
However I am constantly irked why you and others constantly make the erroneous assumption that anyone who doesn't wish to see BASSA members burned at the stake must be a militant Unite member. I may be in a minority but I claim to speak for no-one but myself.
I want to see peace but one that is fair and that will last. To do that the company has to bring back into the fold the huge section of its work force that it has demonised and alienated.