PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA Strike - Your Thoughts & Questions III
Old 11th Oct 2010, 11:48
call100

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Colonel White
Call100 Job title ? totally irrelevant, its job dimensions that are important. Salary ? again not useful, there are some skills that have a higher value to organisations than others. In aviation, flight crew earn commensurately more than most managers with equivalent line responsibilities. Equally, you'll find that general admin workers tend to earn less than IT programmers. If you look at most organisations the highly paid folk tend to be the sales force, who get commission. I fai to see how publishing such information would even up the playing field.
Thanks for the lesson. You missed the point. The personal attacks were/are getting out of hand. Mostly from people giving off a holier than thou attitude.
You failing to see why it would even up the playing field bothers me not....I would not expect anything else.

If I was a cynic I would think that BA had yet another invented persona on the forum of late, to make attacks. However, I am trying not to be cynical these days so maybe I won't think it...