PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA CC industrial relations (current airline staff only)
Old 10th Oct 2010, 19:27
diut

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
BA apparently have other figures. Don't forget that BA are not allowed to lie as they have to present accurage figures to the City...
missm I know, I have challenged that and it look as the claims were over 7000. The management has never given a figure as you know.
The only thing our CEO said on an interview is that according to him it was about 5000 at that stage that had lost staff travel. he never said people who went on strike. WHY,WOULDN'T HE?? Losing staff travel wasn't updated straight away..it was always retrospective..so maybe at that stage it was about 5000!

Bassa and Unite have used the loss of staff travel and pay claim to determine the number of people who went on strike but the management doesn't need to use that parameter..they could simply say"" the number of people who went on strike are.."" That was never the case and believe you me that if the numbers were in their favour that number would be all over the places!