PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA CC industrial relations (current airline staff only)
Old 10th Oct 2010, 16:59
diut

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Seems fairly clear to me, especially the bit about 'withdrawn or varied at the sole discretion of the company'.
it is clear to me,most definitely,and i understand there are rules for staff travel..

Am just saying I didn't agree to remove it for taking part in industrial action.

But,yeah that is my point.
I do agree that it is in the company's hand to decide whether to give staff travel or not especially if not correcting behaving while using it,etc.

I take it you are Eurofleet crew as you state that with all the overtime available recently, you haven't lost anything by striking. Your location is also Greece, so how has not having Staff Travel not affected you?
As far as this is concerned,yes I am Eurofleet and I have been living in London for over 15 years. Thanks for playing detective on me but I am free to have the location of my choice I guess!
Someone has planet moo moo on theirs..have you questioned them about their commuting!?