PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA CC industrial relations (current airline staff only)
Old 9th Oct 2010, 23:05
dave3

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
cant speak for the majority but I want my Terms and conditions, so did the F/D when open skies was released.. WE realise that changes need to be made but when top management are still getting massive bonuses when we are an airline in crysis does that not grate you.??. Im a base closure I have to travel hours to work.. I love my job, I just want to fight to retain what ever I can democraticly and mylegal right.. not at any cost..the feeling in CRC states the cost (not from me I will add not fallen out with anyone ) however we all have different views thats what makes us human.. I am not articulate but I love my job and my passengers love me.. I just want to fight for what I and thousands of other crew believe in. If your from another department you would never understand that. being crew or flight deck is very different to any other job.. again I still await a reply from the anti bassa crew who have signed the new contract and are happy.