PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA CC industrial relations (current airline staff only)
Old 9th Oct 2010, 16:26
MissM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Midman

It doesn't mean BA pilots would crew those aircraft registered in Spain.

Betty Girl

In such case, why are they bringing in instructors from the outside? Getting Mixed Fleet if you have previously worked for EF and WW fleets is very difficult. Ask our ex-temporary crew who backed BA through the strikes. Many of them have been declined employment on the new fleet. That's what you get for supporting BA.

Of course nobody will be forced over to Mixed Fleet because they don't want any legacy crew on it. They don't want crew to be talking about 'the good old days' on EF and WW fleets. Mixed Fleet is a new era and something out of the ordinary. They even get to wear the uniform hat. They are that special you see!

Report Call Sign

We will get ST back sooner or later. BASSA will not accept an agreement which does not include full (without any sanctions) return of it. BA might be moving on without us, including everyone who crossed the picket line or didn't sign the individual offer offered this summer. That would be around 10.000 crew members in total. It's certainly a high number to be moving on without... But, they are too busy focusing on Mixed Fleet and uniform standard issues as will be screened during SEP. One could wonder why they have all of the sudden come up with that idea.

I don't regret for going on strike. I will do it again should we vote for it. And, I know exactly WHY I went on strike.