PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Jet2 Recruiting now
View Single Post
Old 9th Oct 2010, 08:15
PAPI-74

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Some of you are not placing your work environment high enough on your priority list. It makes a monumental difference where you work, as opposed to chasing a type or money. There is a future at Jet2 – I am convinced – but to begin with it is going to be bitter/sweet.
I am not disrespecting the ex-mil pilots, but you get alot as it is. I met a 2 Herc pilots that were getting their ATPL’s paid for as part of a repat programme. I think they were off sailing after too, which they found rather amusing. I am fully aware that you have served – and I was in the AAC myself for a bit before you shoot me down – but expecting it all on a plate in civi-street is a bit much, so is rubbing our noses in it.
This is why the BA Nigel’s mince about like they are the ‘mut’s nuts’, which is a club they are welcome to trust me.
Back to my point about choosing your environment – if you want to play with the Nigel’s crack on, but if you want a relaxed, hard working, professional, friendly place to work......well it sometimes with a tax attached.