PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA CC industrial relations (current airline staff only)
Old 8th Oct 2010, 15:32
ottergirl

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi dolly bird, welcome to pPrune.
As a CSD on WW I'm pleased with the focus on uniform standards. Spend half an hour in crc and you will see some sights. Over the years I have approached crew on my flights who are not adhering to the laid down uniform standards and have been met with various responses ranging from tears to been accused of bullying and harrassment.
You and me both! I have spent a few hours on standby today and was having a good look at the uniform standards. Truly appalling. So much so that I just suggested to my manager that if Eurofleet want to roster me to a stint in CRC as uniform police then I would be happy to oblige. Many other Eurofleet CSD's would be up for it as well. I have also popped to cc direct and got a supply of lanyards to hand out in briefing for anyone not in posession of one that conforms to the standards!
As for the new uniform control in Cranebank, the CSST trainers have always been happy to point out shortcomings but it has taken a while to convince SEP that they should join our campaign. Time for a new culture, lets give Virgin a run for their money!