PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA CC industrial relations (current airline staff only)
Old 8th Oct 2010, 14:41
MissM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Betty Girl

I recently had a meeting with one of the E/F Fleet Managers and she told me that she had been offered a move to Mixed Fleet but she chose to stay on E/F. She told me that there are NO plans to get rid of WW or E/F and that we would just gradually get smaller as Mixed Fleet gradually gets larger. She said that all new entrants would go on to Mixed Fleet but that would only happen as routes expanded and as WW and E/F crew retire or leave etc. NO ONE WOULD BE FORCED TO GO.
Did you get this in writing? Of course you didn't which means what she said doesn't mean anything. Surely you can't that naive enough that you are actually believing what one of our managers said to you?

Tiramisu

Bill Francis and Glenn Reynolds have both categorically stated that as long as the 767s are here, and that is till at least 2016, the CSD role will exist on Eurofleet. If not, I'll cross that bridge when I come to it.
According to a different source within the company all 767 will be converted to WW configuration (sooner than you think) and be transferred over to WW for a few years before returning back to EF again.