PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA CC industrial relations (current airline staff only)
Old 7th Oct 2010, 22:59
SlideBustle

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Yes Betty Girl what you say makes sense. But then again, thinking about it, so does the theory that they want to, in effect replace current fleets... I mean noone knows - even BA probably don't know how Mixed Fleet will work themselves! And yes, the union could have been less hostile.

I just really hope we can continue on our current salaries for many years to come, that is the main thing really... I do also believe that there should be agreements with Scheduling etc... I don't mind working harder and would rather work harder than work for less, however would rather not work to Scheme!! I do think a collective force (ie. Union) of crew should be able to negotiate agreements...

Actually that is a point - is Mixed Fleet really scheme or have they an agreement?

I do think BF et al has tried to be fair aswell, it's just the bigger picture and future... it is hard (well impossible!) to predict, but I think if their plan, or what they will in the future plan is to transfer our good work to them, is unfair.