PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA CC industrial relations (current airline staff only)
Old 7th Oct 2010, 08:59
Snas

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Miss M seems to be of the opinion that apart from Waterside and the flight/cabin crew on the aircraft BA don't employ anyone else ?
At the risk of sounding hard done by Mangers (a breed that I belong to) are often regarded by the troops as being a pure overhead of little worth.

The reality is that there are aspects of my job for example that the likes of Miss M perhaps don’t even know exist let alone how to perform.

She regards Managers as not being responsible for BA being the world’s favourite airline, that’s Cabin Crew who achieved that, cabin crew that were recruited by managers, trained by managers, dressed by managers, scheduled etc etc (I could go on clearly)

It’s a team for goodness sake and please start behaving like one of it’s members.

Her (Miss M's) statement of "Sure, some managers and desk clerks at Waterside might have put a few things together..." displays a level of arrogance and ignorance in equal measure.