PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA CC industrial relations (current airline staff only)
Old 6th Oct 2010, 22:40
JUAN TRIPP

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Tiramisu wrote

Miss M,
No offence, but I'm not the type to frequent BFC even if it was the last place on earth!
Ha ha.You and me both. Quite simply I couldn't think of a worse place. Spoke to one crew who admitted that the place was pretty full of 'trashed' crew on the day she visited. Sad.

Miss M wrote

Negotiation. Not imposition. That's what the strike is about. Satisfied?
Oh come on Miss M. You obviously dont know the history of DH 'negotiation' skills. He would have gone on for 9 years never mind 9 months. Remember Bassa have shot to pieces at the time the long range agreement in 88, part time in 93, the crew card system in 94 etc. If it would have been upto Bassa none of the above would have happened. It always particularly amuses me when the Bassa stalwarts go on about what Bassa has done for crew, when if it would have been upto them, part time would NEVER have happened. Try taking that away from 60% of crew nowadays. Also if only Bassa would have tried to be proactive you never know that longhaul might just have had some kind of preferential bid system by now. Oh but no, they have trashed that idea in the past too.

Last edited by JUAN TRIPP; 6th Oct 2010 at 22:51.