PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - See you at the bottom
View Single Post
Old 4th Oct 2010, 10:00
weloveseaplanes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
fish

"Many aviation businesses are marginal. Whatever you may think of their business model - which is normally just about survival - they have absolutely no obligation to meet your salary expectation.

if you don't like the package, don't take the job."

Agree 100% with remoak.

"And why terminate the thread just because you think the guy might be a troll? So what? it's all good fun, there are some valid viewpoints here... if you don't like it, don't read it"

Again agree 100% with remoak.

Interesting to see that our eloquent friend Soldat is still partaking in a thread he twice ordered closed . . ."The thread should be closed" , "the thread should be terminated."

You'll excuse me if I don't agree with you Soldat when you call me"either a troll or a moron" nor a "muppet." However I do agree with most of your posts 64 & 69 which you managed to get through without insulting anyone . . . its much nicer when you play friendly.

Indeed by continuing the thread there seems to be a lot of agreement reached as I too believe the award should as a minimum be paid to all pilots.

Now if only we could all agree on being more positive in our flying and dealings with others . . .