PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - See you at the bottom
View Single Post
Old 3rd Oct 2010, 01:18
Cutter796

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The reason I began this post was to highlight just how acceptable it is for employers to now ADVERTISE without remorse just how far they expect you to drop your trousers.

The hope was to get some unity happening amongst us so that maybe, one day, we will ALL stand up and say no to this bs. Together United we won't be defeated but can't see everyone on the same page and this is why this **** continues.

It is the likes of "weloveflyingseaplanesondrugs" that will always give employers the opportunity to cry poor and offer peasant wages because of some accepted notion that all we want to do is live the dream and fly their aircraft for nothing. It is the dream that got us here seaplaneman, hard to continue the dream on fresh air. Please pm me with your drug supplier so I can get onto the same page as you.

As for the family seaplane man, all is good. The centrelink check just arrived at home so the Mrs can get some food for the kids. I am doing ok aswell, especially knowing you are there to give me a hug, smack me on the arse and remind me how lucky I am to be in sky living the dream.