PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - See you at the bottom
View Single Post
Old 2nd Oct 2010, 10:31
eocvictim

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I'm sorry I thought this was a Professional Pilots forum? You know, those who fly for a JOB? Those who fly for pay, for food, for a CAREER?

Dreams and stars in your eyes wont put your kids through school.

Thank you so much "weloveseaplanes" for cheapening my career choice. Thank you so much for opening my eyes and showing me that I don't deserve a brass razoo. Because I'm so lucky that I get to FLY for a living... well not a living but I get to do it and not pay someone for the pleasure!

Alternatively I could do another job where I'm paid for my qualifications and experience; then pay for flying and come out on top because that's what you're saying isn't it? Why should someone expect to be paid for what others see as lofty amazingly unique experience. Something that's so special and entertaining that one should be happy just with the fortune of experiencing it.

Hey while we're jumping on the tall poppy bandwagon, lets hack Tiger Woods down to size, I enjoy golf why should he get paid? Thats not fair. What about Brad Pitt? I would LOVE to be in a movie, I did a bit of drama when I was kid, acting is fun; he should just be happy with being famous! He certainly doesn't deserve a dime!

While we're being idiotic about peoples lives and careers, here's a nice single piece white suit with the v cut down the middle; there's your drab white econo box car, here's your assigned job and you can expect your universally standard salary in the mail. If you need any help call the Kremlin and ask them when communism took over the world.