PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Another fine (DHE) mess........
View Single Post
Old 13th Aug 2002, 17:07
Grimweasel

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
This whole MQ issue has become a farce! Which Government was responsible for this debacle in the first place?
Its time that we stopped being shafted by the Government and started to get a little recognition for the cr*p we have to put up with. I wish to buy a house as I do not want to buy one when we get snowballed into the Euro. Watch house prices rocket then, mark my words!
Annington should give servicemen the house at a profit of say 10-25% of what they paid for them instead of the 500% and more they are making now.
See the latest scam that we have to endure? Nurses in London moving into Army Barracks due to the rising cost of living in the South. I suppose that I will be getting a posting to whever they go and expected to live out. There will be no MQ (all sold off) and no Single accomadation as its chocker with nurses!!
Its so bloody infuriating....what with the NAAFI robbing you blind down the Falklands to me having to wear trops in the desert because there is no Desert Cam. One wonders if its worth staying in??