PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Leaving-qatar-airways-qr-all-you-need-know
Old 26th Sep 2010, 19:39
ITO

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Resignation for me was a very straight forward and easy procedure. I had spent 3 years as a CC with the company. Notifification was 1 month for us, It took me only 15 days to leave the company in a very normal way. They informed me however that due to the fact that I am not informing them 1 month prior, I would be losing some of my service pack money, which I was aware of and accepted. So,

1. I informed them.
2. They gave me a check list of departements that I had to go to, get signed off (give back uniforms, token, ID, Manuals...etc)
3. Paid and gave back my credit card in the very same day. However the bank holded 3000QR on my account for credit card things ( which now I don't remember ) and gave it back to me 1 month later. This means that my saving account was still OPS 1 month after resignation. And 1 month after, they gave me back the 3000QR which I withdrawed from an ATM.
4. got all RP...etc canceled normally.
5. got my cheque from QR finance. And I remember that we were 3 guys in the office including one 320 FO waiting for the papers.
6. Gave back my "Visitor" I.D and walked out of QR tower, hoping that one day I will come back to rework with them as a pilot. Didn't happen yet !
6. Left Doha on an ID90 after asking the company if it was possible and there answer was yes, and in fact it was ( at least that time ) since I did it. Also, I left to a total different place to the one I came from initially.

And this is not a rumour or anything else except my own case.

Cheerio !