PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - swiss air + CRX Air = (swiss-lx)=0
View Single Post
Old 13th Aug 2002, 11:46
three_degrees

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs down

Dear 772839

Thank you for showing your ubermensch attitude towards your ex-crx colleagues. Very professional. If you'll continue to display such motivations during your career with Swiss (for as long it's gonna last...) we're going to have a niiiiiice time together.
Sure, you have a point there with the safety record of my former airline. I'm not going to defend that. But you know just like everyone else in here that it was not just ex-crx who experienced total-losses. That's all I got to say to that, the best pilots with the biggest mouths are always sitting on the ground you know...
Open your mind dude, there is not just that one 'right' way of doing things, though it seems like you are very much indoctrinated
by the 'quality' of your former boss's operating filosophy (if we'd measure that by the amount of earrings I see passing by there in ZRH-ops every day, I'm not so impressed.... )
And for some 60 of your colleagues who did so well with LH, I'm truly happy for them! They're a hundred thousand times better off than they would be with Swiss!

Come on man, put those pre-assumptions aside, and maybe then we'll go somewhere from here.