PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - If the pilot of G-JPTV is reading this...
Old 13th Aug 2002, 09:31
Grim Reaper 14

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
For what my input is worth, I can't believe these pictures. Had Damien said that they were taken during successive circuits, hence the different vehicles, I would believe it. A Jet Provost moves a whole 'length' forward (at what surely must be 100kts+, flapless), yet a horsebox that has by Damiens own admission, braked hard enough to cause screeching, manages to get itself into the right gear, and accelerate forward fast enough to completely disappear from the next picture. I'm sorry, call me a doubting Thomas, but this isn't quite a 'magic bullet', but it's pretty close. Horseboxes just don't have that good acceleration after slamming the anchors on. Also, had there been a horse inside, most drivers would want to check that the horse was ok after a decceleration of that magnitude.

Speaking photographic though, does anybody want to buy a Canon EF300mm f2.8L? Pristine. PPL forces sale. E-mail me for a bargain.your taking the wee-wee here now, If i remove this bit of your thread then i get another thread pop up with everyone bleating about me being heavy handed but if i leave it, i get a a nice e-mail from Danny saying whats going on in your forum..!!!!!! Can't win.....!!!! (Would it fit on a EOS10Pro body by the way....?? )

Last edited by BRL; 13th Aug 2002 at 17:00.