PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Um, what's all this about then?
View Single Post
Old 12th Aug 2002, 13:06
JULIET WHISKEY

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Reagrding your last few lines Mai,

Didnt CJ try to do something similar to what your recommending?

Surely would not it be far more practical to wait for CJ to shut down first then SEE what happens after he shuts down ????

Surley if CJ was suspicious then he would have acted in a way that reflected that?

From what I have read CJ made all appropriate attempts to have the Guard extinguish his Light in order for him to complete the flight.
It seems rather rediculous to have a light ******* your night vision whilst trying to taxi???????

Have to agree with the boys on this one , ran into plenty of "didnt make the police force" type security guards on my travels. Thats not to say I tar all with the same brush.

Oh and the apparent "outpouring of emotion" well I think that really isnt the case here when you have a look.

JERRY.... ,JERRY .....,JERRY....., JERRY..... JERRY..... JERRY.... JERRY.... JERRY .....JERRY...... JERRY....
Hello and welcome to the show....today we meet the partners of airport security guards and the lies that they have been living......
Our first guest is Steve from Cooktown and he says his partner just dont understand his job......