PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Spicejet Management Change and Rumours
View Single Post
Old 19th Sep 2010, 04:52
jimmygill

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Pay to fly doesn't necessarily mean that the guy doesn't know how to fly... he will be no worse a flyer than the guys who paid Dhillon and who are currently flying with you, or who influenced to get in to fly and are currently flying with you.. just for example whatever level my flying skills are currently at, I am sure of one thing they are not going to go down if I manage some money for p2f, neither are they going to become any better if I struggle out upholding a not-to-bribe policy.

In the above sense I say, it will be difficult to figure out who paid to get in, they all will be in same uniform, and your refusal to fly with any of these girls and guys will only bring out to light your prejudice that rich kids cannot be good flyers.

If you think this practice is bad you can stop it right now, I am sure a few on this forum will be willing to share documentary evidence of this scheme with you, or you can give a phone call to get the evidence.

Crux of the above is, pay to fly is not going to statistically reduce the quality of f/o as compared to existing methods of selection it has been using so far. There are hardly any quality filter for selection.

The current method is just as worse, you should refuse flying from today, why wait for these p2f people to join.

Last edited by jimmygill; 19th Sep 2010 at 07:13.