PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Collective Colour Vision Thread 3
View Single Post
Old 18th Sep 2010, 23:04
Scottish.CPL

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
guys you are missing the point. colour vision requirements needed to be revewed due to the current testing equipment and standards being doubtfull,

i will remind some, a mate of mine went to do intial c1 medical, he passed the ishihara plates, and the asked him , to have a go at the CAD, no charge was made, it was just new and they wanted to run the test, he said fine, well he failed the caf test, to a level that it a reslt of severve 9-10 units. more importmant he was over the 7 units retest and the optician could not give a real explanation, so really , the cad test will be questioned. Also i was told that if you cant dont see the signal then you are to GUESS ,OMG, SAFETY yeah ill guess, mm let someone with a reall issue guess the right diirection and be made colour safe, get real..

i failed the cad 7.44 , .44 over the retest. can can read 13 plates and i have been to not city but other cv dept and they say my cv is normal, its the jaa standard that is high.

i also feel that the way the test is done, ie the remote that you use, is a wireless unit and not connected to the laptop , so how do i know that the remote is sending the signal to the tv properly, explain than tone...

the cad is crap, ishihara yes there are flaus to it, and so with the lanterns and normal can aslo fail the nagel as well.

go on and argue and say im worng, i dont care anymore..