PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Airblue down near Islamabad
View Single Post
Old 18th Sep 2010, 11:56
Junior79

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My One And Only Post.... Thanks

I request you all to please desist from trying to "guess" what my father was like.
I dont know who this agha khani doctor is but maybe he can provide a time table of my father rozas. (btw there is no doctor in the next door apartment, ppl make claims to be important, I think we should be able to rationalise whats possible and whats just plain ridiculous)
I am not going to indulge in any stupid conjecture about his perosnal conduct and would request you to please respect my fathers memory.
I do not respond to what the media says cos thats just monkeys on typewriters. I wish to clarify once and just once for you since you guys are professional people. He was not fasting and was not up all night and was rather asleep by around 10 PM. I think we should respect that most pilots are responsible and are not reckless and do not put lives of others at risk. Lets try and find out why they were making a 3rd attempt to land and why there was no emergency with ATC and other moniors when they had gone beyond the MARGALLAS once.
P.S. he was informed about this flight 12 hours before ETD.