PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Airblue down near Islamabad
View Single Post
Old 17th Sep 2010, 19:57
JALALUMER

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
i cant name my friends,they are flying as captians in PIA and airblue
as for the airblue captians religious routines ,info came from a doctor working in agha khan hospital living in the next door apartment in karachi
All i want to know is:
At the time of crash if i can see margalla hill from my house which are 8 mills away
why airblue pilots hit the hills when the visibility was very good.
After missing runway 12 it made a U turn towards margalla hills for aproaching 12 again.The aircraft should have turned left between faizabad flyover and zero point .
It never turned but flew strait for 4 miles into the hill.
I think the aircraft was making a left turn at the time of impact because if u see carefully theres are 3 gorges in the hill,the plane hit the one in middle.
The excat point of impact is in the gorge,thats only possible if the plane is making a left turn.
No pessenger plane ever flies in that area except the single engine cessnas flown by rawalpindi flying club .its used by them as holding area.
the airblue captian must have landed at islamabad thousand times in every type of weather but the intriging question for me is what went so bad in the last 3 or four minutes after i saw it flying over my home that it crashed in the hills.

Mr Fawad i know what i am taking about as some of my close friends are pilots.