PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Um, what's all this about then?
View Single Post
Old 11th Aug 2002, 02:05
apache

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
429 ... where is YOUR big F##K off Mag lite ? Why don't you point it in their face? ... (Dolphin light is even better!)

Are they APS ? or are they airport staff ? A few years ago we parked a Bandit in the GA area at Ayres Rock, and were told that we could not park here... Why? ... because it is not a GA aircraft!... Sorry sir, but it is, we are on a charter flight, and this is the GA apron! ... yeah well, this apron is only fopr aircraft with a MTOW of 5700 or less, so you will have to move it. .... Gee, that is a real shame buddy, but this aircraft DOES have an MTOW of 5700...so we shall see you in a day or two...BYE!

Said fellow then did some research, cos when I went there the next time (3-6 months later) they had painted signs saying 15m wingspan or less... and of course the Bandit is only just over that!!!

THEN, of course, there is the "parking nazi" at Tamworth..is HE still there ????

Go about your business, be professional. Look after yourt pax first, ie tell the bloke, "I will sort this out shortly, but right at the moment, I have a job to do."

Gotta LOVE them "renta-cops"