PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Um, what's all this about then?
View Single Post
Old 10th Aug 2002, 19:47
Mai Dong

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
yeh i know what youse are talking about hey! these idiots have absolutly no power of any type what so eva! Comin down and askin us what we'se are doin! Carryin hand cuffs and stuff like they are overloaded like a plane!! ha ha he he!!
theys are just hangin stuff orf therye allready overlaoded belt hey, and its all they're just too impress and theys dont even have the authority to youse them hey! ha ha hehe

how dare they acuse us of bein terrorysts! how mani terorysts have youse seen in leonora, or alice or darwin? One day theys are going to realise that wese are pylots, and that we deserve to be treated like dam profesionals! Not comman cryminals!

Now I can understand bein asked questions but wen I land my motaplane and i get questioned in front of my important fare paying pasengers by a guy with an overloaded belt full of mag lights and ****, then what do i do then!? what do my passengerrs thinik?

Well i told 'dirty harry' that his shiny bages and torchs had nothing on me and that he had better relise that i had more shiny wings and strypes than he would ever wish for in his wildest fantasies and that he had wet dreams about bein a pylot! well that shut him up and i just hope that he dosnt get to down about bein a securitie gard at leonora and hym thinkin about me bein a pylot and him seein me flyin my motaplane off to the horizon cause he might get jelous!

well thats my gripe for the day, lets hope that these stupid stupid idiots of security gards relise that they are not at the top of the food chain and that we are the supreme people when it comes to ayreports!