PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Why do pilots Join EK??
View Single Post
Old 6th Sep 2010, 20:27
si jet

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
EFC, The Pilots were saying they were flying 92 hours a month without the overtime payment. They were not happy about it! Thats the point they made. Other things that are not good about the company were also discussed. They told us ask any questions that were of concern to us and they answered it honestly. That's all i was saying...they didn't deny anything that was true and cleared up things that were not true.

I am not defending F*cking Emirates. I am just telling what they said. End of! Thanks for all the warnings gents...I really appreciate it! But please stop with all this "you'll regret it" and "I warned you" Bollocks. Good luck with your futures and I take heed of your advice. Thanks! I wish I'd never mentioned anything! If I don't like I'll leave and you can all tell me what a arrogant Tw*t I am!

Everything on the forum becomes so personal. Anyway again, I wish you every success with you careers whether turning down a command at EK or working a 70 % contract with a UK lo-co...Good Luck! You roll the dice and take your chances!