PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Why do pilots Join EK??
View Single Post
Old 4th Sep 2010, 23:09
nolimitholdem

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
A380-800,

holy crap..."cripple 7"...wow...that's about as funny as the "A-180"....*yawn* I'm thinking of changing my name to the a/c I fly...so I can be as cool...let me guess, big Airbus stickers on the flight bag, but won't admit your last job was the RJ out of Armpit, Wisconsin? My CC friends on the 380 have met a few of those types, I think it's a fair bet they've crossed paths with ya. Do say hello and don't forget to remind them about the takeoff and landing weights. They might act disinterested but deep down they're really just dying to hear more!

lol and don't worry....from my admittedly unscientific informal polling of fellow Crippled drivers, not a single one is exactly making a stampede over to join you. So you are safe to revel in your Super glory!

Sorry, but I'm hardly convinced that the A380 makes more than the thinnest of margins, if any, and THAT only due to massive discounts by a desperate manufacturer. Time will tell I suppose. It's not like economics (or anything else) about Emirates or the ME is transparent or honest.