PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Housing
Thread: Housing
View Single Post
Old 4th Sep 2010, 08:01
Bob Hawke

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
When will enough be enough, for those greedy pigs with their heads in the trough? This is so much like Animal Farm, I can hardly believe it!

TO THE MANAGERS!

Recognise this. We are also stakeholders in the Company and we are equally important in its day to day operations, even more-so - (try working without us!) and it's our every desire to see the company thrive and grow, but YOU must recognise our contribution and reward us accordingly.

Continual eroding of conditions is going to bring about extreme dissatisfaction and I can assure that you only have to sit in the cockpit and listen day in and day out, about the dramas, pressures, missed opportunities, co-ersion, and other tactics applied by the company that will manifest itself in some extremely negative fashion, either industrially or operationally. You are bringing this about, and YOU know that one of the criticisms from a recent auditing event mentioned & highlighted this. Read the signals carefully.

CX is one of the most pre-eminent airlines in the world and I would say that in a large part you have the pilots to thank. Get your heads out of your posteriors and recognise this!

Now where was I; oh yes, reviewing cage growth opportunities.

Last edited by Bob Hawke; 5th Sep 2010 at 15:15.