PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - KD Hazo sale goes through - but..........
Old 9th Aug 2002, 10:01
Eastwest Loco

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Following information was put forward through a good mate at KD WGA - to be delivered to REx management as soon as possible to help alleviate the current undermanning.

My operation is Sabre enabled - REx uses Sabre.

We have a 1800 toll free number - Contacting REx is very difficult for the time being.

I can call in backup staff - Cost to REx = nil.

We can fill a huge customer service void - The void needs filling.

Commission will just barely cover 1800 costs, but who the hell cares. We all need the white winged wonders flying and the last of our mates secure and employed, with hopeful growth to get more of them back in the front seats with the view or getting a wet butt on the tarmac.

There is no other Sabre equipped agency in North West Tasmania with a toll free and 4 extra badly needed lines, and I have been advised that temporary transparent access to ticket and change bookings is no problem with the right authority being granted.

If you have any say with REx good people, please pass this on.

I cannot stand by and not try to do something here, and would not feel right if I didn't try.

I can be contacted on 0419 323989 anytime, and the toll free is 1800 067207. Mums and dads who need to pay cash are winding upon the Rat, and this isnt right, and those that have booked direct are having huge waits while we get the booking details.

Hell, we are also happy to generate manifests and/or load and trim sheets to airports.

REx dudes, for God's sake call me so some battle hardened professionals can throw their weight in behind the rebirth of an airline. Everything is in place and all it needs is the go and we are away!

Ron Knight

EWL