PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Lion Air, Eagle Jet/ CAE and P2F
View Single Post
Old 3rd Sep 2010, 09:40
SkyIsNotMyLimit

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
dear WSSS,

I am very new to start adding posts here, but I did it - after being pilot for 10 y already - and I can assure you that a complaint have to be made.

The only thing you should understand is that many people - like yourself - seems not working for Lion Air yourself. Your sympathy is very clear for pilots working for Lion Air.

Look, since Lion Air is only working recently with expat pilots - like 1 year ago - its is very easy to start pointing your finger to us that its is stupid and we dont have the rights to complain, etc ... Many things were suprises for us, I can assure you.

About the salary, people knew off course what they will have on the account at the end of the month - which is ZERO.

But please understand that around 50% of the expat people are getting paid like myself. So I will never complain about something me and Lion Air arranged before. So also the eagle jet pilots will hopefully never do since they knew this salary issue from the beginning when signing the contract.

I can only tell you that when I read Mister PClucky 888 blog on the forum, he is talking about different things, which are the truth. Its about safety, respect and general aviation at Lion Air.

Please, read his blog again from A-Z and understand what he wants to say.

I trully hope that none of my friends and collegues will have an accident there. But when Europe, America and Australia refuses Lion Air to enter their airspaces, it must have a reason which goes far beyond my limits and certainly yours (since you have never been there I guess).

Its a democratic forum here. But I tell you I can only admit what Pc Lucky 888 is telling and I am sure you dont even know **** about this problem - maybe only by reading bits and pieces on this forum.

Good luck anyhow with your pilot - career (if you are one)