PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - M registered Commercial Ops
View Single Post
Old 1st Sep 2010, 21:21
learjet50

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Gentlemen

The M registration was always going to be another loophole for the Cowboys

The M Registration was never to be for Commercial Operations ??

Bollocks it has been a Facade from the start Do we reailly think all the Aircraft on the M Registration are Private Answer NO

The UK CAA are gutless they prey on the decent Legal Operators and tell them they exceeded FDP by 5 mins and they should not do it and they are naughty boys ,They charge a fortune for there services But Meanwhile an M registered A/C arrives but they are powerless to ask Questions unless they are requested to do so by the Manx authorites which they never Do

Its all Bull**** which they choose to do nothing about

Maybe this should be given to the Press and let them do something about it Because if One of these Manx Cowboys lands on your house on an illegal charter try claiming money from there insurers and u wont get a penny

Its about time Brian Johnson and the Manx CAA Got tough on this as they seem to just take the Money of the Cowboys and further more take there word OH ITS PRIVATE SIR HONEST

THere are enough Cowboys on the G Registration without the M Register starting

Block hours for charter as Phil said is charter no matter how you take it and shold be stopped

Glad I am out of the Circus although I feel sorry for you guys trying to do things as per CAA Requirements and the Manx Cowboys taking over the town

Good Luck Lads and let me know when u are at Biggin

Gerry Ex Northern Exec at Manchester now growing Carrots and Cabbage on me Plot