PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair-Questions, comments, bouquets & brickbats (Merged)
Old 31st Aug 2010, 14:59
jaycee46

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Copeland - They are pretty vindictive at both PIK and PMI. I had the 'pleasure' of using FR last week, for the first time in years - always used GSM, but they're sadly gone. They weigh your hand baggage at the gate at PIK, and the bottle of water you buy in the lounge gets flung, if you are so much as a gram over the 10kgs, or pay 35 quid to put the bag in the hold. Nice little earner MoL.
At PMI, I watched a family with 3 paid for hold bags of 14kg, 14kg and 16kg, have to move stuff from the 16kg bag to one of the 14 kg bags - how petty is that! I won't even start on what they did to the elderly couple, with the woman in the wheelchair, suffice to say she had to leave a bit of her disabled equipment behind to make the weight!
When will airlines realise that their business downturn is not purely down to recession, ash clouds, credit crunch - people are sick of being treated like stupid cattle, suffering terrible customer service, and are making alternative, often more expensive travel arrangements than using airlines.