PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - 3 job opportunities, which one to choose?
Old 29th Aug 2010, 19:24
Varig

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ITO, at this moment my heart want to go to indonesia too, i will not only build a lot of experience in my career, but the LIFE experience will be something I will never forget. In Susi air You need to commit to stay with them for about 2 years otherwise a high bond needs to be paid, Im sure I could stay there for 2 years easily, the problem is that here in Brazil every company is hiring and there is a lot more airplanes to come in the next 2 years and i may lose these opportunities while i am there. big airlines that flies boeings, Ejets and ATRīs are starting to hire pilots with no experience so sooner or later I will be hired by them here

But im not only thinking about my carrer, im thinking about my life, know what i mean? and thats why i still want so much to go to indonesia.

asyncio, thanks for the link, i did a lot of research on foruns about SUSI AIR but this one is new to me! will try to contact the pilot via PM

tonight i will meet the owner of the amphibian to see what is his proposal, and I need to tell the leajet guys my decision tomorrow in the morning