PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Teamsters shreading Polar quality of life contract
Old 28th Aug 2010, 22:37
nitty-gritty

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
An email by President Muckle on 08-20-2010 was put out to the whole of the Atlas/Polar group explaining your issue on sect. 25 in detail.

An email by the whole Atlas/Polar TEC on 08-26-2010 was put out also explained how the Atlas and Polar TEC stood on the issues and explaining such came out.

I would post them, but I thought that only members in good standing should see them and not the masses in general here.

If your not on the list for 1224 email, you chose to be left in the dark or your not a member in good standing and deserve to be left in the dark. More than likely another flunky trying the tactic below.

I believe there was no intent to just disagree here among peers.

This is just another underground effort to sway influence by the Polar TEC (source of the selective information leak), the Polar side of the neg. committee, and the ex Polar MEC to their masses again. I even have a Polar MEC chairperson in print mention how selective information could be put out on these anonymous sites for such purposes. Maybe I should post that, but I imagine I would be immediately barred due to names being included on it. Others have been barred for less on these discussions.

If anyone of the Polar group wants answers, I suggest they call the Atlas side of the TEC or even the 1224 President. It is obvious that the Polar TEC & committees do not say the whole truth, but only what they want heard when they are in a solely Polar group to stir up discontent in the hopes of getting some sort of extra influence (squeaky wheel). I've noticed they refrain from doing so when in a mixed group of the Atlas and Polar guys or committees.

Last edited by nitty-gritty; 29th Aug 2010 at 03:51.