PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Teamsters shreading Polar quality of life contract
Old 26th Aug 2010, 18:57
agmonaco

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
It is incredible the amount of contempt some' of you have for the Polar Pilots. The majority of you that fly on our aircraft and that I have met are great. For what ever reason these work rules of ours that were negotiated were hard fraught for and agreed to by the company. I am sure there was a lot of give and take in the process. Some of you have the opinion that we were going to cross your potential picket line when you threatened to strike years ago. I find that totally inconsistent with the Polar Pilot group, knowing them so well, considering no Polar Pilot ever crossed our Picket line during our strike. And the belief within our group is totally to the contrary that anyone would cross yours ever. We both benefit from the good points of each others contract as far as future negotiating value to our future contract. Except for what may of happened just now with section 25. As far as the future sale of Polar, I find that amuzing considering how much money we make for AWH. And the Polar Pilot group is a hard workng bunch when we are on duty. 99% on time reliability with Polar and the huge loads. And we want nothing at your expense at Atlas, believe me.We wish all of you felt the same.. obviously not considering some of these remarks.. Divide and conquer.. That hurts us all.