PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - iPAd Jeppesen
Thread: iPAd Jeppesen
View Single Post
Old 26th Aug 2010, 11:36
spitfire64

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Jeppesen Server

Hi all. I need some help please?

I bought an IPad for the Company Jet a few days ago with the sole aim of using it with the new Jeppesen Mobile TC App as it is a major step forward in my mind. Loaded the App yesterday and tried to download the charts using our Jeppview subscription but all I get from the Jeppesen App is "Poor internet connection, try later".!!

There is nothing wrong with the IPad's internet connection and strength as I can download from the web with ease. I have been trying in vain now for 2 days to try and get this system to do what it advertises it will do but with no success.

I have spoken to the Jeppesen Support Center but all I get from them is that the server is busy try later or its a "router problem"; to be blunt they are as much use as a Chocolate Fire Guard and very disappointing in their customer support. At the moment it looks like I bought an IPad to run a piece of Jeppesen software that Jeppesen are incapable of supporting!

Has anybody had the same problem and if so how did you rectify the situation?

I am seriously considering the legal position with respect to how Jeppesen are conducting themselves at present.

Thanks

Fed up of the Middles East