PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Industrial Action at Flybe?
View Single Post
Old 26th Aug 2010, 09:37
FL370 Officeboy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Also when the chief pilots newsletter still talks about a 2% payrise in line with the rest of business. I'm not sure to take it as an insult to my intelligence or hang my head in shame that our own chief pilot does not acknowledge we had not been offered a 2% rise but more like 0.3%.
I think he's clinging on to the hope that if he says it enough times we might actually believe him. 'Fraid we've long gone past that!

From a point two months ago where the company announced to the CC that the late finish-early start is an integral part of the business model we are now told it is something they are committed to making movement on with the union.
Again, he's trotted out this line so many times that everyone knows it's total spin. A bit like the boy who cried wolf one could say.

BALPA must be laughing their socks off at that latest newsletter. If they needed anything to back up that the management are taking us all for fools then that was it. He must know that we know that he knows that we know it's actually 0.3% so why just wind me up by trying to insult my intelligence? As for the lates to earlies, been told this so many times I stopped listening years ago