PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Airtanker reservist pilots
View Single Post
Old 25th Aug 2010, 21:34
3engnever

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
SF, sorry, can I confirm that you landed at 255T not 380T, wet not snowy and on minima?

Guys, I find this thread ridiculous.

How do you guys get away on holiday. Most of you seem very good at blowing sunshine up your own backsides whilst offering no respect for any other pilot.

If you feel the quality of every other pilot/airline is so poor how on earth do you put your delicate pink bodies (and probably those of your families) in the metal tube of another to get away.

Back to the point:
I really hope that we can learn a hell of a lot from each other during this PFI. I honestly believe the new Sqn, once up and running properly, will be an awesome place to be where we can gain the benefits and experiences from both the military and civil sector. Don't forget, there will be a vast amount of experience from both sides, from non AAR, 2 man Flt deck types to AAR 4 man flt deck experts?

If we go into this new sqn with the viewpoints expressed by many here, then we may as well give up now. Too many ego's thinking theirs is the only way to do business. The beauty of a new jet is the ability to reshape the old and redefine the art of the possible.

Those of you who have belittled others on this thread, I hope not to meet you on the new 10 Sqn, your views are probably not required; however, new ways of thinking probably are.