PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NEWCASTLE - 8
Thread: NEWCASTLE - 8
View Single Post
Old 22nd Aug 2010, 19:22
skyman771

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ash666
skyman has just fainted.
Absolutely not! but you have woken me up, these are the same two "old chestnuts" that have a perpetual place in NCL folklore, I must have first heard talk about FRA some 15years ago & as for NYC, I can't recall a time when it was not talked about! & accept that it will never go away but as for the present, then please lets give it a rest !
Suppose the next thing someone is going to suggest is that JET2 are going to take these on "NOT!", accepting that is shopping specials....
Now before all of this conjecture starts even more adrenalin rushes out there, then some reality ! Guys you had better get a handle on the likelihood that it may be that the EZY base at NCL will have closed long before any NYC or FRA come on line & as for an EZY 320 that was alluded to in an earlier posting…. yet another dream!
What I don't know but strongly suspect is that Jet2 have locked onto this fact, which is consistent with the strengthening of their presence at NCL. Being cynical then continued attempts to undermine EZY's profitability at NCL & thus EZY’s continued presence, would to an extent explain their proposed GVA offering