PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Teamsters shreading Polar quality of life contract
Old 20th Aug 2010, 16:10
IslamoradaFlyer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
In this business you only get what you negotiate. The company ain't giving up one wooden nickel unless its more painful not to. I see thread after thread full of subterfuge, misdirection and babble from everything from mis-spelling to past union arguements. But the facts are we are giving concessions away while the company is rolling in money. Line pilots I know only care about two things. How many days at home and whats the pay. Both pilot groups are taking it in the shorts. How you can defend that is beyond me.
Cheers
Well, again in your case, you got nothing when Boobie wet his pants in '05. And your "crack legal team;" or was it a legal team on___, filed their amazing greivances that all got you zippo.

So do tell us. Your guys got you zip in '05 and you're still taking it in the shorts. How's that working out for ya?

Who's buying you this week? BK telling the TRUTH? About what? More of Boobie's revisionist history?

Tell you what. Keep listening to him as he sells you and your jobs down the river. And if it's that bad here? Hey, Tradewinds is hiring. I bet they'd love you.