PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - How many Canadians find Pprune their choice to communicate?
Old 13th Aug 2010, 17:42
Zombywoof

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
filled with such grammatical gems such as "there" instead of "their"...or words like alot, and my favourite...loose instead of lose...that one somehow sends me to the edge of reason...
For a fine example of the high grammatical standards here on PPrune, may I refer you to the thread in this forum entitled "ppllzzzzz help me". Oh, never mind, that kid probably came over from Avcanada anyway.

hey they did jump on the racists pretty quickly
Over there it's quite easy to be branded a racist. There are some moderators who see racism everywhere. Chuck could tell you about it.

I still don't see why you guys can't just ignore the stuff you don't like. If a jet-flying moderator calls me a racist and I know I'm not, why should I give a sh*t about what he thinks? Arguing with moderators is a complete waste of time, so I'd ignore him and move on.

It's not the mental midgets that don't know the difference between a hangar and a hangar that are screwing the place up, it's the numbskulls that come in frothing at the mouth and talking about lawsuits and libel, two words that cause the ownership and the moderatorship to tremble in their wee widdle booties.

The place would be better if the lot of you came back and carried on where you left off. It's only a forum, you do have the option of reading a post, deciding the author is an idiot, and moving to the next one. Works for me.