PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - How many Canadians find Pprune their choice to communicate?
Old 13th Aug 2010, 14:21
Left Coaster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Jeez...how do you follow that? I was going to post about how Avcanada has dissolved into a kiddy v kiddy poop tossing forum filled with such grammatical gems such as "there" instead of "their"...or words like alot, and my favourite...loose instead of lose...that one somehow sends me to the edge of reason... (cmon guys and girls did you actually go to your English 10 classes?) and much more...and I agree with those postings above about the instant and vociferous shouts of rage if a post doesn't meet with approval...but hey they did jump on the racists pretty quickly when that got out of hand a while back. Suffice it to say that what I witnessed on Avcanada is intrinsically what seems to be wrong with aviation in the old country...pure hatred of those who might have more that oneself...I bailed out some time ago...maybe if the maturity level of the brats who wrecked it grew a bit I would go back...

Last edited by Left Coaster; 13th Aug 2010 at 15:26. Reason: add comment