PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - swiss air + CRX Air = (swiss-lx)=0
View Single Post
Old 5th Aug 2002, 18:42
what_goes_up

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
R V

For gods sake it's very rare we have to read idiotic statemants as yours here in the forum. If there is anybody mixing up the facts with fiction its you!

Ex-SR pilots already payed the price for the missmanagement. Do you think it's easy having 30% less money and no more perspective for the future?

So, you don't want to pay the price for the long haul fleet but you insist on having their salaries. By the way long haul are flying with 80%+ SLF. What is short haul with ex LX doing? About 35%.

Leaving 30% of the long haul fleet on ground is downsizing, isn't it?
If not, there must be a new kind of math which I don't know by now. But maybe you could teach me, would you?

Yes it is logic that every ex SR pilot earns the same. Except of some young CMD every pilot is Mixed Fleet Flying qualified with A330, which is quite demanding being current on both.

aeropers did actually stick to the bussines plan with 35% less, while CCP (or swiss pilots as it's ironically called now) did not. They already got 16 % on top of the original BP which called for the old salary structure.

And just to top. If ex-LX crew were planned the way ex-SR crews are, you could easily fire 200 of your pilots. BTW this is a fact, not a rumour. Not yet calculated the necessary downsizing of the regional fleet. Keep on dreaming makeing money with this fleet.

I wouldn't recomend you to work as comediant, as you proposed to skypointer. You'd starve,. But neither could I recommend to work in a cockpit. With your lack of situational awareness and logical judgement it might be dangerous!