PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - ETIHAD's NEW Career Progression Plan
View Single Post
Old 8th Aug 2010, 10:15
sandpit

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
This is all rumour at the moment - nothing has been released so no one can confirm anything sorry.

I would hate to be an EY manager - we are never happy. I know it is not perfect, but please tell us what they should be doing if you have suggestions??

Guys asked for faster progression to the A330 so the company introduced A320/A330 MFF AS WELL AS the ongoing A330 transfers. But we not happy because there is not enough 330 flying. Surely some is better than none - or should they have left it as it was?

Now we have complained about the upgrade policy and according to this thread, it is about to be changed to make upgrades on the A320 in seniority like a "legacy carrier", but we are not happy with that either.

Someone said the managers and training department should figure out how to do this, but it seems to me that they are trying to, but no matter what they do are criticized.

It would seem if they make the 320 guys happy they will p..s off the 330/340 & 777 guys and if they make them happy they p..s off the 320 guys. Is there an equitable solution? Please share if you have ideas.