PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Cebu Pacific
Thread: Cebu Pacific
View Single Post
Old 5th Aug 2010, 05:27
buskoto

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
A classic case of the pot calling the kettle black

Originally Posted by flinth
Whats up with this thread,[sic--poor punctuation] almost 99% of all your posting show[sic--subject-verb disagreement] clear signs of bad grammer,[sic--really bad spelling error] really bad spelling errors, poor punctuation, and a level of understanding of the English language that would make me fearfull[sic--really bad spelling error] of sitting in the back of any aircraft that most of you would fly .. [sic--poor punctuation]bearing in mind,[sic--poor punctuation] that English is the language of aviation there is no excuse for what I am reading[sic--poor punctuation]

If what I am reading here is the level of English used by "professionals" flying with Cebu Pacific and from the opinions being expressed[sic--awkward syntax] ...[sic--poor punctuation] it is very obvious that most of you are in the 10-14 age group and really need to grow up[sic--poor punctuation]
sic, sic, sic! Wrong usage of punctuation, wrong spelling, no punctuation mark, subject-verb disagreement, punctuation marks where there should be none, no punctuation mark where there should be one, awkward syntax. So where does that place you? In the 6-10 age group?

Everytime a Cebu Pac pilot touches down, he'll be reminded of you. You know, that "Retard, Retard" callout.