PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Flying Complaints
View Single Post
Old 4th Aug 2010, 22:14
2brevets

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Flying Complaints

Please make them stop!
Ministry of Defence | About Defence | What we do | Air Safety and Aviation | Low Flying | Low Flying Today

1. Yes we can low fly at 0330 in the morning.
2. We are not using your house as a waypoint or a 'target' unless you happen to live in the playboy mansion or a white house on top of a hill.
3. If you do have a horse(congratulations why do i care?) we cannot see you unless you wear day glo.
4. Please threaten to shot at one of our aircraft again just give me a second to record the call 'not only do I not mind because much meaner people than you have done it before with much bigger guns, but I PMSL when the police come round to tell us how scared you look when they knock on your door'.
5. 500' is not low flying in a helicopter.
6. Your mate who is a pilot who tells you stuff is an idiot.
7. see point 6, just because he can't fly within 500' of a building doesn't mean we can't.
8. If you live on the boundary of an airfield telling me you can hear an aircraft isn't going to get you much sympathy its been here 60 years longer than you.
9. Thank you for phoning me to tell me who you are friends with in the House of Commons or MOD.
10. HM the queen doesn't have an avoid around her stud farm so you are unlikely to get one around your field with your long legged cow.
11. You do not have to phone the number on the website just because it is there.